The Princess Doll

Kate Middleton, soon to be the bride of Prince William, now has a doll made after her.  This is a collectors item but I am sure that little girls and jealous women will be cutting her hair off or breaking her arms.  Only 5,000 dolls have been made around the world so that must be why the asking price is pretty high.  $195.00 for this doll.  That’s not a lot, right?  Ha!  Who are we kidding here?  That doll is like a vacuum to the pockets.  Then again, the advertisements say that you will be owning a piece of history, so I guess it’s worth it.  The doll is hand painted and very life-like.  When they announced the engagement, she wore a blue silky dress like the one on the doll.  This plastic replica is called The Royal Engagement Doll. The next one that will be made is called The Royal Wedding Doll.  It must have taken forever to come up with those names!  My10online wishes Kate and William the best of luck.  Maybe we’ll come out with The Royal Wedding Crasher Doll.

Comments

7 Responses to “The Princess Doll”
  1. sidney says:

Heeey Kendra girl, just add this doll to your one thousand Barbie Dolls that i still have up in the attic! Whats another $195.00 anyway?! Pretty Kate Doll tho! Love, mommy …….

2. syd says:

Hey Ken, just another doll to add to the 1000 Barbie Dolls in my attic! The Kate Middleton doll is pretty and would look nice sitting with all the others! Whats another $195.00! Get Prince William to go along side and be just like Barbie & Ken!!!!

3. Julie says:

Well, if I could I would take a sick day on the day of the Royal Wedding and watch it!! I know it sounds a little crazy, but wouldn’t any girl want to have that wedding. Any flower, any dress, and jewerly that you want. I pays to dream doesn’t it! I am not quite sure I would spend $ 195.00, but if I would have asked my Mom when I was younger she would have said yes. I remember one christmas my sister asked for a Princess Bride Barbie. It was $299.00…….and she bought it. CRAZY MOTHER!!! and then my Dad made a see through class case for it. What wouldn’t our parents do for us?

4. Courtney says:

I already bought one. I keep it next to my dinner plate with Princess Diana’s face on it.

5. Krysten says:

If I had that kind of spare change, I would probably buy it. In my world, that’s a car payment. LOL It may be worth some money some day! Lucky girl…oh to be a Princess, a real Princess.

6. sid says:

bought one Kate doll to sit beside my Princess Diana! They are happy sitting together!

7. Lauren says:

I think this doll is bogus. I mean really…it’s great and all that there is a royal wedding…but for all we know, Kate Middleton could be the biggest bitch and the greatest actress. I would never spend that much money on a doll. Not even an American Girl doll. My children will resent me. Princess schmincess…..I am the only princess in my world 🙂